Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Henry de la Noval





















This post is dedicated to the person who through celestial intervention was probably switched with me at birth.

My best friend, my brother in arms, my comrade in good times and in bad, Henry de la Noval.

As such, I place the picture of the greatest politician of the 20th Century, Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill, the intrepid, clairvoyant architect of his time who warned the squeamish world about Bolshevism and Nazism.

His speeches, like Henry's Reaganesque optimism & perspicacious vision, has always kept me in check!!!

So, onward to victory on November 4th and let us, today, recall the poetic words of Henry V's Shakespearean play, during the October 25, 1415, Battle of Agincourt:

3 comments:

James H said...

On to victory

Carlos Echevarria said...

Onward Christian soldiers...thanks for commenting James.

RICHARD K. MUNRO said...

Great stuff rousing...I like the Olivier Henry V also...Shakespeare is not a wimp and interesting enough many of his main characters and heroes are CATHOLICS.....Was Shakespeare a Catholic? Don't know but we know his father and grandfather were and his older sister was a recusant.

IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER