Friday, April 3, 2009

Krupa JP2 Nexus?





Via Fox News the Polish American uber model, Joanna Krupa, is stating she is taking her cue from the late Pontiff in terms of nudity???

"I think worrying about going topless in a photo shoot or film is really ridiculous," Krupa told FOXNews.com in an exclusive interview. "And the fact is Pope John Paul [2] said, since we were born naked, it is art, and it's just showing a beautiful body that God created."

"I was born in Europe, and Europeans have a more casual, natural way of dealing with nudity," Krupa adds. "Interestingly enough, these days, you see nudity and toplessness in almost every critically acclaimed
movie, and whenever I pick up a French Vogue, I see bare breasts, and French Vogue still sets the standards."

Photo: JUSTIN PRICE FOR JOANNAKRUPA.COM

I don't even know how to respond to that statement but it's Friday and it has been a long week...



















See her Wikipedia entry here.

See her Myspace page here.

See her IMDB page here.

See her official website here.

See her You Tube page here.

1 comment:

midnight rider said...

Hey buddy. Guess who I just nominated for Infidel Babe of the Week :)