Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers - John The Revelator



Eddie James "Son" House, Jr.'s lyrics:

Who's that writin'? John the Revelator
Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator
Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator
Wrote the book of the seven seals

Who's that writin'? [response] John the Revelator
Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator
Well who's that writin'? John the Revelator
Wrote the book of the seven seals

You know God walked down in the cool of the day
Called Adam by his name
But he refused to answer
Because he's naked and ashamed

You know Christ had twelve apostles
And three he led away
He said, "Watch with me one hour
'till I go yonder and pray."

Christ came on Easter morning
Mary and Martha went down to see
He said, "Go tell my disciples
To meet me in Galilee."

Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers version:

2 comments:

黃威宇 said...

享受你自己的生活,不要與他人相比。......................................................

auditions-auditions said...

Hello Friend,

Thanks very much for added my link on your Blog,sure you can use that image.

If you want more informations please visit this url:

http://www.torontolife.com/daily/hype/prime-time/2010/07/19/lake-shore-auditions-over-t-o-snooki-tbd/


Thanks again and all the best with your endeavours!


cheers
anaisbertie