Friday, July 30, 2010

Vacation Time-August 2010

Caput Mundi blog is officially announcing that I am hereby on a vacation and a hiatus from this particular blog, from August 1, 2010 thru September 6, 2010...

For those of you who find me simply irresistible and cannot obviate the need to remain in contact with my me, I refer you, below, to the following options:

1) Friend me on Facebook here

2) Follow me on Twitter here

3) Email me directly @ cemiami@gmail.com

4) Add me on MSN messenger via, cemiami@live.com

5) If you directly desire Papal/Catholic related news, click on the links on the side bar. (Vatican You Tube, Rome Reports, VIS Blogs, EWTN, etc.)


No, I will not be vacationing on the Maldives Islands (spectacularly pictured above) but I do hope to be in Rome, God willing, next year!!!

Best Regards to all my faithful readers and I humbly thank you for gracing my virtual presence.

4 comments:

tuleesh said...

Enjoy your time off. By the way, I just looove that picture of Papa Benny laughing. It's adorable.

Carlos Echevarria said...

Thank you Tuleesh...Best Regards!
Happy August to you, too.

christian soldier said...

let me know when your are back!
carol-CS

commoncents said...

VERY JEALOUS...

I love your blog!!

Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com