Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Bishop of Rome Lands in UK


I will be posting on Facebook and Twitter, all aspects of the Papal Visit to the United Kingdom.

I can be added on Facebook here

Follow my tweets here

Links:

EWTN coverage

Salt & Light TV coverage

Official Papal Visit blog

Daylife Picture gallery

The Monarchist Blog


In honor of the Holy Father's trip:

William Shakespeare's Richard II, Act II, Scene 1

This royal throne of kings, this sceptr'd isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,

This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall
Or as a moat defensive to a house,

Against the envy of less happier lands,
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

2 comments:

christian soldier said...

What's up - my friend-have you moved yet?
My friend is in Italy-stone carving - even as I write--if she goes next year-I'm going too!
Is you visit to Italy still on!?
Carol-CS

Carlos Echevarria said...

Hello CS,

Well, yes, I am, sadly, still in Miami, :(((

How are you?

I still have my ticket to go, but no firm date, target month is late summer but the economic turn down has really affected me.

Before you go, tell me and I can send you a bunch of travel links, I have, if you wish?

Best Regards.

PS All of my political postings is on Facebook and Twitter, I get more traffic there and a broader audience.